Safety Training for the Aquatic Nautical Sports Sector
For sailing on inland waterways as well as sailing on open water, safety requires good preparation. It can be of lifesaving importance that you are aware of the risks and dangers, know how to properly implement and execute safety measures, rescue crew and passengers, but also how to prevent calamities and successfully fight fires.
Aquatic Training Courses
* 1-day practical training ‘Safety on board “.
* Half-day training ‘Water Safety’ (cost group training at 3 levels)
Training Parts 1-day practical training ‘Safety on board “.
* Lifesaving act
* Fire fighting on board
* Life Rafts
* Survival Suits
* Surviving on open water
* Safety on board
Where, What and How?
* Our Training Centre in Emmeloord
* At your location, your own facility
* On board
* Certificate of participation
* Attractive group discounts
* Book us for evening presentations!